Beads

As a jewelry designer I love beads.
Come to think of it, it might be the other way around: because I love beads, I got into designing jewelry.

Anyway, I bought 'The worldwide history of beads' a while back. Every few months I browse through the book and take in all the knowledge and history look at the photographs.
Well, they are pretty pictures, see for yourself:






No matter where I go, I am always on the lookout for special beads to add to the collection and use in a future piece.
The following beads are part of my collection. I gathered them from thriftstores, Ebay, vacations, etcetera.





'Random' is a new series of bracelets and necklaces for which I used my collection of vintage and exotic beads. The expanding series consists of numbered unique pieces and is for sale at the World of Driftwood webshop.



J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things