Wall wishlist

One day I'll have my very own art wall.

Right now the art collection that would be presented stylishly on said wall is hardly a collection at all. 
Worse still: the one vintage oil painting and three screen prints it consists of have been standing in a corner of our living room for the last few months, waiting to be mounted. T and I simply can't decide on what would be the best place to put them.
Meanwhile I continue to be inspired by jealous of all the art walls I see on the blogs I follow. 
I need to get on with it, maybe get a few cool posters to get things started. 

Ellens Album recently had a pretty good poster guide, check it out here.

A few posters I would like to have on my wall:




1. Fox/Bird by Kristine Mandsberg
2. Nr. 24 by Anne Nowak
3. ABCD Poster by Playtype
4. Tiger says meow! by RK Design (has been on my wishlist since forever...)

J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things