Sweets for my sweet

Click here for the full tutorial

T and i are not really into the Valentines-thing, and with The Move planned this Saturday...


-pause to allow myself to stress out for a bit...

...

Strangely this doesn't make me feel any better.-

...Anyway, with the move in TWO days, we can't really focus on anything else anyway.

I had planned to bake Valentines-day cookies, because i made some last year that i liked but were a bit too sweet for my sweet T. Also, i thought the baking of cookies could make a nice new tradition.
But alas. No time.

Here you'll find a tutorial for the very sugary treat i made for T (not a sweet tooth, so let's be honest) myself last year.

Oh right, and i hope you'll receive a letter from a secret love today.

J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things