Love this homemade popsicle idea spotted on Australian blog the Designfiles (back when they had summer).
I remember we used to make our own popsicles when i was little. I believe we used syrup and water, maybe the occasional banana-part, but nothing fancy or pretty.
Well, for the first time in my life i have the use of a half-decent freezer, so i think i might give this one a go. Popsicles like these will make the perfect walk-to-the-beach-desert this summer (whenever it begins).
- Today i was doing this
- Interior greenery
- Hello Weekend
- Made of cork but not necessarily meant for thumbta...
- The ordinary done pretty: Diamond Lights by Eric T...
- The good china
- Monday flowers
- Friday smile
- Art on walls
- On my wish-list: Monogrammed mugs
- Ceramic love: Suzanne Sullivan
- Cyanotype Magic: Blueware tiles by GLITHERO
- Vintage printables
- Completely random cool stuff spotted lately - whit...
- Cabinets to collect
- Toy Stories by Gabriele Galimberti
- Spring cleaning @ Sunday Market this Weekend!
- Homemade popsicles
- World of Driftwood Infographic
- ▼ 04 (20)
World of Driftwood 2016. Powered by Blogger.